Re: [TAF] templates://miniupnpd/{miniupnpd.templates}

We're jumping the gun here; let's at least keep the BTS CCed.

victory wrote:
>> Template: miniupnpd/ip6script
>> Type: boolean
>> Default: false
>>  Uppon startup of the MiniUPnP daemon, the init script can initialize the
>>  MiniUPnP IPv6 firewall chain.
>
> "Uppon" looks like a typo of Upon

Yes.  It probably ought to be rewritten along the lines of

    Please specify whether the MiniUPnP daemon should run its ip6tables script
    on startup to initialize the IPv6 firewall chain.

It could do with some extra content to give some hint as to the pros
and cons of this option.  And I see there's also an iptables_init.sh;
presumably that one always runs?