Re: [RFR] wml://intro/about.wml

Thanks, David Prevot. That looks good to me. Now, if only we could get the world to read it...

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM, David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your interest in improving the Debian website.

Le 16/04/2013 23:13, Robert Pogson a écrit :

[ The packages number issue has been fixed independently. ]

> To the extent that more people using Debian GNU/Linux will make the world
> a better place, I suggest these features not be "undersold". I propose
> this wording for that paragraph,

Please, find it attached in diff format (after slight editing), with the
full updated source page. The resulted page can be seen on my test
server too:

        http://www.tilapin.org/debian/intro/about.en#what

Let me add the Debian L10n English team into the loop (that allows me to
thank Justin for his tireless work, very welcome by the current DPN
editors by the way), and ask if the proposed change is OK. Since there
is more than one package manager, I’m not sure it’s the role of this
page to focus only on this one (as done for good reason in other places
like the release notes).

Regards

David

--