[RFR and translations] bytemark donation to debian core infrastructure

[please reply on -publicity mailing list]

Hi all,

with the help of Francesca Ciceri, Luca Filipozzi, Matthew Bloch and Tim
Dobson, we just finalised a press release about an important server
donation made by Bytemark to the Debian project.

The announcement is to be published next Thursday (4th):
I'd really appreciate reviews and translations.

You can find it at
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130404.wml?view=markup

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster