[RFR] Please check the DebConf12 final report

We should push out a release of the DebConf12 final report as soon as possible, so if you have time then please proof-read some (or all!) sections this week. Normally for this document we intentionally leave people's different styles of English in the report, even when those styles are a bit odd (and we try especially to make as few changes as possible to e.g. quoted blog entries), so don't try to rewrite everything to be in a uniform ultra-clear style, but please do look for things that are definitely wrong, e.g. clear grammatical mistakes.

You can view the source files on the web at http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/reports/dc12/ or "svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data" and make changes directly.

Thanks,

--
Moray