Re: [LCFC] templates://lsh-utils/{lsh-server.templates,control}

David Prévot wrote:
> Thank you Justin, I agree with all your changes and have no remark after
> your last version [0], so I don't reattach the files, and thank you in
> advance for your last remarks.

I was vaguely hoping there was still a chance someone would pop up and
suggest some extra material for the package description explaining why
anybody would choose to install lsh rather than ssh, but I suppose
that's not urgent.

(Not to mention "Why The Name", or at any rate "Why The Initial L".)