English review of the templates of MiniUPnPd 1.7-4

Hi,

I have recently uploaded MiniUPnPd into Experimental. Could someone
review its English templates, which I attached?

Cheers,

Thomas

P.S: I'll do the call for translation myself after the English review,
please don't start the procedure, and keep focused on Wheezy: this
package is only in Experimental, since I missed the freeze date.
Template: miniupnpd/start_daemon
Type: boolean
Default: false
 Select if the MiniUPnP daemon should started automatically at boot time.

Template: miniupnpd/listen
Type: string
 The MiniUPnP daemon will listen for requests on your local network. Please
 enter the IP address it should listen on.

Template: miniupnpd/iface
Type: string
 The MiniUPnP daemon will listen on a specific IP address on your LAN, then it
 will open ports on your WAN interface. Enter the name of your WAN network
 interface on which the MiniUPnP daemon will do the port forwarding.