[TAF] Please check the DebConf13 cover letter english version

Hi debian-l10n-english,
(CC'ed to debconf13-localteam@l.dc.o for information, please answer on debian-
l10n-english and CC me in the followup mails)

in the course of the DebConf13 sponsoring process, we are currently preparing
the initial documents (largely inspired from last years') to be sent out to
sponsors. We intend to have them translated in at least the three swiss
national languages.

Would it be possible to proofread the attached cover letter aimed at potential
DebConf13 sponsors (in Switzerland and elsewhere)? The attached DC13-cover-
letter_20120619.en.pdf gives you an idea on how the cover letter would look
like and the attached DC13-cover-letter.en.tex is the actual file to be
translated.

Thanks in advance, cheers

OdyX

P.S. That's most probably my first mail to debian-l10n-english, I hope I got
the subject line straight.
P.S.2. Thanks go to those that have already taken a look at the cover letter!

\documentclass[foldmark]{chletter}

% po4a: command +usepackage [_]{}

\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\include{cover-letter-address}

\def\DCsignatureappendix{\\\footnotesize on behalf of the DebConf13 organisation team}

\include{cover-letter-info}

\title{\textbf{Sponsoring the 2013 Annual Debian Conference}}

\begin{document}

\begin{letter}{\targetName\\\targetAddress}

\object %

\opening{Dear \toname,}

I am writing on behalf of the organising committee of the 13th annual Debian
developers' conference, "DebConf13".
We would like to invite you to consider the sponsorship opportunities
available for this major Free Software event.

DebConf is the Debian Project's developer conference.
In addition to a full schedule of technical, social and policy talks, DebConf
provides an opportunity for developers, contributors and other interested
people to meet in person and work together intensely.
It has taken place annually since 2000 in locations as varied as Scotland,
Argentina, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In August 2013, Debconf will be held for the first time in Switzerland, at
`Le Camp` in Vaumarcus.

DebConf has a close association with the academic community from many
universities in Europe, USA, and Latin America, since many contributors who
volunteer their time to Debian are based in universities.
The global impact of the event has risen over the years thanks to continuous
support from sponsors such as HP, Google, Canonical, Intel, ARM, Telefonica,
O'Reilly and Nokia.

We would be very grateful if you could find time to talk to us, so that we
could explain in detail the advantages and benefits that come from supporting
the event.

I have attached a document with more information on DebConf and on
sponsorship opportunities for this year's event.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

\closing{Yours sincerely,}

\end{letter}
\end{document}