Re: [RFR] templates://nginx/{nginx-naxsi-ui.templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

Hmm, this smells familiar.  Aha, yes -
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2012/05/msg00002.html
(You'd think a name like nginx-naxsi-ui would be harder to forget.)

> - Please specify the hostname of the server where the naxsi Web Application
> - Firewall's database should be located.
> + Please specify the hostname of the server that will host the database
> + for the naxsi web application firewall.
>
> Rephrase to avoid the possessive form that (imho) looks weird.

As a matter of fact that does look like an improvement!

> I didn't review the package descriptions in debian/control.

Been there, done that!

Mind you, what did people decide should happen with the references to
"Upstream Fair Queue" AKA "Upstream Fair"?