Re: DPN 23/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-11-23 17:24, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released
Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Cheers,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

Eight applicants have been
	as Debian Developers,
	 and
twelve people have<a href="http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi";>started
         to maintain packages</a>  since the previous issue of the Debian
	Project News. Please welcome
Julien Patriarca, Nathan Harrison Handler, Daniel Pocock, John Paul
Adrian Glaubitz, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio, Sebastian Ramacher, Alejandro
Garrido Mota, Jonathan Nieder,
Dima Kogan, Bojana Borkovic, Tom Lee, Barbara Jana Wisniowska, Sebastien
Jodogne, Agustin Henze, Nandaja Varma, Ross Glover, Anish A, Nicholas
Robinson-Wall, Sébastien Boisvert

Good recruiting :-)

Please note that this numbers are to be considered updated as of last
Saturday.

s/this/these/
This doesn't sound right. I propose "These numbers were current as of last Saturday."