Re: [SCM] d-i netcfg repository branch, people/sorina/show_essids, updated. 1.65-150-ga603dff

Hello!

(merged two mails into one reply)

Firstly, I'm sorry for all the troubles caused by this template :)

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Also:

> should be turned into:

> as the short part (the synopsis) is meant to be a "prompt" when showed
> to users.

I understand, I've changed the short description.

> As we're currently freezing D-I, please do *not* commit this
> additionnal template to netcfg trunk...unless you remove the leading
> "_" that marks it for translation.

The description does not have a leading _, but perhaps it should.
Either way, I won't commit the changes for the moment.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> Justin B Rye wrote:
>> But I suspect the best solution is:
>>
>>      Select desired network name (ESSID) for connection attempt.
>
> Suggestion:
>
>  Select the wireless network name (ESSID) to use during this
>  installation process.
>
> It's not really relevant that it will attempt to connect to it and
> has a failure path. It is relevant that the installer will keep on using
> that same wireless network during the install, and that post-install,
> the system is likely to use a different one, at least when a desktop
> environment is installed.

Changed this as well, but won't commit the changes for now.

Thanks,
Sorina