Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] [RFR] templates://xen-api/{xcp-networkd.templates}

Quoting Mike McClurg (mike.mcclurg@gmail.com):

> Thanks a lot for the editing work you're doing for our packages! I
> agree with both Christian's and JBR's suggested changes. Please let me
> know if there is anything that the upstream maintainers need to do as
> part of this review. Thanks,

Nearly nothing, thanks to your answer and Thomas' one.

I just decided to jump to the LCFC step (Last Chance For Comments)
given that the usual delay I usually leave between the RFR step and
LCFC becomes really useless  when there is such an obvious general
agreement...:-)

See LCFC mail for details about the next steps.