Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] [RFR] templates://xen-api/{xcp-networkd.templates}

On 03/19/2012 02:27 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Please find, for review, the debconf templates and packages descriptions for the xen-api source package.
>
> This review will last from Monday, March 19, 2012 to Thursday, March 29, 2012.
>
> Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
> files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Hi,

I agree with absolutely all changes that really, are making sense.
Thanks a lot for your work. I'll be waiting for Mike (or Jon) approval
(they are upstream and Cc: in this message), then I'll commit the
changes to the package Git repository.

Thomas

P.S: I feel a bit guilty that I didn't spot the "open source" in the
package description, I normally do remove these (as you wrote)
"evidences" wording...