Re: [ITR] templates://kexec-tools/{kexec-tools.templates}

Quoting Khalid Aziz (khalid@debian.org):

> Yes, I certainly agree a review is a good idea and I approve of you
> conducting a review. I would suggest holding off possibly until start of
> next week (Aug 15, 2011). I have some typos in template file and I am
> planning to upload another version of kexec-tools package after fixing
> those typos this week. Would you rather have me send template file for
> review before the next upload?

Well, I started the review process, though I haven't looked at the
templates file yet. It's likely that I'll spot these typos (or another
dle contributor will), so I think it's Ok to start the review process anyway.