No review for linux-container debconf templates...

You probably can guess why: I won't do any review of debconf templates
for the linux-container package.

I just went through them while working on the French translation :
they're of course full of all common errors and mistakes discouraged
by the Developers Reference:

- useless repetition of "Linux Container" in short descriptions
- interrogative form used for string templates
- interrogative form in long descriptions
- reference to interface elements ("choose 'no'")
- reference to default values

In short, they are a nightmare to translate. Still, I won't review
them because I don't want to see my work wasted and I don't want to
have to argue about each and every proposed change. Of course, anyone
else is free to work on them, but please include a translation update
round if you do so.