Can you proofread DEP 5 ?

Dear English localization team,

your recent input on debian-policy@l.d.o made me remember you :)  I liked your
comments, and I wonder if you would be interested in having a look at DEP 5
before it is released.

Currently the format described in DEP 5 is supported by multiple parsers and by
Lintian, so I think it is very unlikely that normative changes will happen.

The current HTML version at http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ was generated by
converting the latest DocBook XML source from the debian-policy packages's Git
repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dbnpolicy/policy.git;a=blob;f=copyright-format/copyright-format.xml;hb=b4d036bab75ac794c3500563768d60ad994ae4f1

Although patches are welcome, I would already be delighted by plain English
comments about parts that you think are simply incorrect, or potentially
confusing, with propositions on how to solve them as I am not a native speaker.

Please CC me in your answers as I am not subscribed.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan