Re: [LCFC] templates://qpid-cpp/{qpidd.templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for qpid-cpp.

Hang on!

> Template: qpidd/password1
> Type: password
>  Please enter the password for the QPID daemon administrator.
                                     ^^^^
Cajus acknowledged my s/QPID/Qpid/g but didn't include it in his
patch.  There are also some reverted changes in the control file, most
of which seem fair enough, but one of them I'll query:

> Package: python-cqpid
[...]

All the packages from this point on (the bindings packages, but also
qpid-doc) have synopses beginning with "Apache Qpid", not "enterprise
messaging system -"; is there a reason for this, or was it just an
oversight?