fcitx: Typos in package description

Package: fcitx
Version: 1:4.1.1-1
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch

Dear Maintainer,
translating the package description (1) to German the spell-checker found typos. Please consider my proposal (2) for a new version, which also trys to improve the
wording.
CC'ing l10n-english as I'm not very confident in my written Englisch.

Kind regards
       Martin

1:

 Fcitx is the Free Chinese Input Toy of X, which was initially designed
 for Chinese users, and used XIM protocol. Now it has already evolved
 into a highly modularized, feature rich input method framework for
 Unix-like platforms supporting a considerable amount of frontends,
 backends and modules.
 .
 It is an ideal choice for the vast majority. Many of its features make
 users of Unix-like platforms have a fully modern input experience for
 the first time. It has also greatly lower the threshold for developers,
 making the development of extended funtions much easier than ever before.
 .
 This metapackage pulls in a set of recommended Fcitx components, which
 is expected to be fit for most desktop users.

2:

 Fcitx is the Free Chinese Input Toy of X, which was initially designed
 for Chinese users, and used XIM protocol. Now it has evolved into a highly
 modularized, feature rich input method framework for Unix-like platforms
 supporting a considerable amount of front-ends, back-ends and modules.
 .
 It is an ideal choice for the vast majority. Many of its features make
 users of Unix-like platforms have a fully modern input experience for
 the first time. It has also greatly lowered the effort for developers,
 making the development of extended functions much easier than ever before.
 .
 This meta-package pulls in a set of recommended Fcitx components, which
 is expected fit the needs of most desktop users.