Re: [TAF] templates://live-build/{live-build-cron.templates}

Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire (jmw@debian.org):
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 11:30:46PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 08:16:01AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > > The templates file is attached.
> > >

> > Doesn't seem to be?
>
> Aaand I just found your ITR etc in the backlog of mail. Sorry for the
> noise.

No problem. Your remark still stands. The TAF mail says the templates
file is attached and, indeed, it isn't..:-)

This is part of the quirks I'll have while revamping the process to
open a bug report at the very beginning of the process (suggestion
made by Daniel Baumann, which we discussed about at DebConf). I have
to rewrite my scripts: for instance, for the "taf" script, I re-used
some parts of the old "bug" script and some from the old "taf"
script...

I actually wonder if it's worth attaching the templates to the TAF
mail. After all, I suspect that those people who are driving reviews (you
and me...) will anyway download the source package.

The only benefit of attaching templates is for us (and indeed mostly
you) to figure out the amount of involved work so that you can decide
if you want to go for it or not.