Re: [LCFC] templates://texlive-base/{templates}

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> The reviewed templates will be sent on Saturday, August 20, 2011 to the package
> maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
> "[BTS]" as a subject tag.

Do we need to do anything afterwards, or will you similarly ask for
translations without our intervention?  I'm asking because I will be on
vacation starting Saturday.  So if you need anything from me, rather
shorten the review period (or wait approximately 4 weeks for my
return).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung