Re: package description r-cran-diagnosismed

# Package(s): r-cran-diagnosismed

professionals
  DiagnosisMed is a package to analyze data from diagnostic test accuracy
  evaluating health conditions. It is being built to be used by health
  professionals. This package is able to estimate sensitivity and
  specificity from categorical and continuous test results including some
  evaluations of indeterminate results, or compare different categorical
  tests, and estimate reasonble cut-offs of tests and display it in a way
  commonly used by health professionals. No graphical interface is
  avalible yet.

-------------

  "to analyze data from diagnostic test accuracy evaluating health conditions"
  is hard to understand (and translate). Perhaps the words are shuffled here and
  "to analyze the accuracy of data from diagnostic tests evaluating health conditions"
  was meant.
...  For a start, is it appropriate
to talk about the *data* being checked for accuracy?
From my personal leftovers of the metrology lectures I attended it is sensible
to know the deviation of the measurement data to calculate the error
propagation while processing the data.
...  But we really need feedback from
somebody who understands this package a lot better than I do.
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/DiagnosisMed/index.html

As the text is copied from upstream, upstream should be able to give some insight.