Re: First draft of Debian Day announcement

Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-07-12-debianday.wml?revision=2373&view=markup

Something I missed the first time through:

"Plenary" (noun) may occur in anglophone conference-organiser jargon,
but it seems a bit obscure (for a start it's not in my dictionary).
Could we replace it with "opening plenary session", or just "opening
session"?