Re: [ITR] templates://lynx-cur/{templates}

Hi Esko and all,

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:06:04 +0300, Esko Arajärvi wrote:

> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in lynx-cur.

I have changed packaging of lynx-cur drastically and
uploaded it in experimental as lynx-cur 2.8.8dev.8-2.

Now there is no lynx-cur-wrapper package and no templates
anymore.

The description might need more investigation.
I hope this will help you in a way.

Thanks for your contribution.

Best regards,			2011-6-13(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>