Re: [RFR2] English debconf template review : debian/mantis.templates

sils wrote:
> Please, check out the changes we were talking about.

In the last paragraph of mantis/installation_summary:

>  Remember,the Mantis database is no automatically removed when
>  the package is uninstalled, you have to do it manually later on.

This has several typos and phrasing problems.  I'd suggest something
like:

   The Mantis database is not automatically removed when the package
   is uninstalled; this must be done manually if required.

(And I suppose there should be a reminder in the README.txt, too.)