Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

2011/6/4 Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>
Hi,

2011/6/5 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>:

> Yes, it's a draft. I've been waiting for a final decision so I can make the
> changes to the ad.

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while, which are the blockers
to allow us send the ad to LJ? Is it just some missing logos?

AFAIK all the logos are there (in the last PNG preview I sent).

There has been a lot of discussion on the proper/official name of Republika Sprska and the purpose of the ad. There has also been some minor suggestions, such as some changes to the text, adding the website URL, etc. I've tried to make all the changes according to your feedback and I guess that we now need someone to close this discussion, approve the final design and send the ad to LJ.

Cheers,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html