Re: Updated maint-guide contents, question on style

Osamu Aoki wrote:

> + <footnote><para>Since Debian considers the way the GFDL license is used for
> + make-doc to be non-free based on DFSG, make-doc is in non-free archive.
> + </para></footnote>
>
> What do you think?

If I ran the world, it would say, "for advice in using make, please
email make@packages.debian.org with questions and Jonathan will work
to incorporate answers into the man page (which is free of invariant
sections)".  It's probably also worth mentioning the online GFDL
manual at

 http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/index.html

for those who don't have entries aside from Debian (the main archive)
in their sources.list.  The POSIX documentation that used to be at

 http://www.unix.org/2008edition/

(now I think it's accessible from there after free registration?) can
also be helpful.

Not sure how to word it; still, hope that helps.