Re: Updated maint-guide contents, question on style

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:40:24PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> 6.4: the man page says DEBUILD_LINTIAN=yes is the default; should the
> example config perhaps skip that line?

I agree.  Dropped.

Also, your old message on debhelper v3, I fixed it as:

<para>
<refentrytitle>dh_installdeb</refentrytitle> <manvolnum>1</manvolnum>
</citerefentry> <emphasis>automatically</emphasis> flags any files under
the <filename>/etc</filename> directory as conffiles, so if your program only
has conffiles there you do not need to specify them in this file.  For most
package types, the only place conffiles should ever be is under
<filename>/etc</filename>, and so this file doesn't need to exist.
</para>

Here, I changed from "will ... flag" to "flags".  I hope this was OK.

Thanks.