Re: [RFR] templates://prey/{templates}

Justin B Rye wrote:
>     Prey has many optional modules; if enabled they will be triggered
>     automatically if the device is stolen.

Oops, this is wrong: they don't get triggered "automatically" until
you send it the appropriate signal.  So maybe:

      Prey has many optional modules; if enabled they will be triggered
      automatically if prey recognises that the device is stolen.

Or something...?  I gather in effect the signal is a 404... so
probably this isn't a package you'd want to combine with wwwwoffle.