Re: Re: proposition of control files for two prospectives packages, pytango and taurus.

Hi,
I am one of the maintainers of Taurus. I fully agree with all your comments.
So your corrected version is ok for us.

T. Coutinho (the maintainer of PyTango) also agrees with the proposed changes
for PyTango.

Just as a note of discharge: the reason for things like CELLS branding and
reiterative descriptions is that both the PyTango and Taurus descriptions were
copy-pasted from an internal corporate webpage at ALBA (targeted at a non-tech
audience)

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Coordinator
 Computing Division
 Cells / Alba Synchrotron  [http:/www.cells.es]
 Carretera BP 1413 de Cerdanyola-Sant Cugat, Km. 3.3
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: cpascual@cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428