Use of plural

Hi,

following the discussion on debian-l10n-german on the translation of a
debconf template I found the following sentence:

"The <name> program in this package will change the hardware (MAC) "
"address of all ethernet cards in your system (by default) to match the "
"<vender-net> node address. "

I wonder if it is correct. As German I would say that each card has an
address and therefore "adresses of all ethernet cards" or "address of
each ethernet card" would express the function in a better way.

Cheers
 Martin