Re: [RFR2] templates://tgif/{tgif.templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Well, imho, "English" is even less precise than "Imperial" as there
> are more people than the English people who are using those funky
> units, some of them really annoyed when being called "English" (for
> instance, Welsh or Scots..:-))...though they might be very well
> tempted to adopt the metric system just to annoy their eastern or
> southern neighbors)

It's worse than that, it's completely backward: the "English" system
isn't the one used by the English - it's the one used in the US,
where a "pint" is 473ml.  People in England never talk about
"English" units.

And on the other hand the "Imperial" system, where a pint is 568ml,
isn't used by the global superpower, only by England and its (ahem)
allies.  Most Americans probably think "Imperial" units are
something out of Star Wars.

Meanwhile, the traditional Scottish pint was 1.695 litres!
	sysadmin, and... wait, what package were we talking about?