Re: Manpage pyksoko, could you have a look

manuel <linuxuser-sky@gmx.de> writes:

> On 07/20/10 20:20, Justin B Rye wrote:
> > (What no SYNOPSIS? I've inserted a minimalist one, though its nroff
> > may need tweaking.)
>
> What should be there ?

Good guidance on writing manpages can be had (on a GNU+Linux system)
From the ‘man(7)’ and ‘man-pages(7)’ pages. The former describes the
markup, the latter describes the structure and content.

--
 \        “Good morning, Pooh Bear”, said Eeyore gloomily. “If it is a |
  `\   good morning”, he said. “Which I doubt”, said he. —A. A. Milne, |