release-critical bug statistics (was: Debian Project News 2010/05 frozen, please review and translate)

Hi!

Am 12.07.2010 18:43, schrieb Filipus Klutiero:

>>> That section is very confusing. Although I can see how the math was done
>>> when looking at the blog post (assuming the numbers need an update),
[..]
> According to the unofficial RC-bugs count, the upcoming release, Debian
> 6.0 "Squeeze", is currently affected by 339 release-critical bugs.
> Ignoring bugs which are easily solved or on the way of being solved,
> roughly speaking, about 208 release critical bugs remain to be solved
> for the release to happen.
>
> With something linking to an explanation.

I just changed the template for the DPN accordingly and moved the
explanation text into the wiki at
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats.

Dear release people and native speakers, could please review that wiki
page?  As it will be directly linked from the DPN it is possible that
someone will follow that link ;)

Feel also free to do further edits to remove the personal blog stile.

Best regards,
  Alexander