Re: [RFR] templates://lynx-cur/{templates}

Hi Esko and Christian,

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:50:11 +0300, Esko Arajärvi <edu@iki.fi> wrote:

> On Sunday 28 March 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>>
>> I just uploaded an l10n NMU of this package, that's too bad. But, at
>> least, Esko, could you send the revised templates as a bug report
>> against lynx-cur?
>
> I was going to (and still are planning to) do some kind of summary of this
> discussion try to find some suggestions on how to proceed. Compiling revised
> templates is not easy as there are open questions on what the templates should
> say. I try to find time soon to proceed with this. Sorry for the delay.

I inclined to remove lynx-cur-wrapper (it's obsolete now),
but due to lack of time, I'd like to do it after squeeze.

After change of packaging, it is necessary to modify templates
also but I'd like to do all such works after a release of squeeze
and when I'll have enough time.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,			2010-3-31(Wed)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>