Re: [LCFC] templates://sandboxgamemaker/{templates}

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for sandboxgamemaker.

Oh, hang on, I messed up this one!  You had a couple of corrections,
I had several others on top and included a patch - but then the
"revised" copy I attached was the originals!

Corrected versions attached.
Template: sandboxgamemaker/PAS_downloader_q
Type: boolean
 Platinum Arts, LLC, distributes default game content over the
 Internet.
 .
 This non-free content is a download of over 200 MB, ovewriting the
 game content already in /usr/share/sandboxgamemaker.
 .
 If you choose to download and overwrite default game content, this
 action will be repeated for any further upgrade of the package,
 keeping this data up to date with recently released material.
Source: sandboxgamemaker
Section: contrib/games
Maintainer: Scott Howard <showard314@gmail.com>
DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50~), libsdl-image1.2-dev, libsdl-mixer1.2-dev, libsdl1.2-dev, libenet-dev, po-debconf
Standards-Version: 3.8.4
Homepage: http://sandboxgamemaker.com/
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/sandboxgamemaker.git
Vcs-git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/sandboxgamemaker.git

Package: sandboxgamemaker
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
Recommends: libsmpeg0, mikmod, timidity
 Platinum Arts Sandbox is an open source, easy-to-use, standalone 3D game
 maker and 3D game design program. It is currently based on the Cube 2
 engine used in schools around the world that allows kids and adults to
 create their own video games, worlds, levels, adventures, and quests,
 even cooperatively. The goal is to make it accessible to kids but also
 powerful enough for full game projects.
 .
 This package contains the client and server binaries.