Re: kumofs 0.4.12-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package kumofs

Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
>> #: ../templates:3001 ../templates:4001 ../templates:5001
>> msgid "The default value is well adapted for a single-node setup."
>> msgstr ""
>>
> shouldn't "value" be "values" or "set of options" or "option set". In
> each case
> I can choose more than one option.

I suppose it's singular in the sense that you're entering a single
string in the debconf dialogue, but that's the point of view we
shouldn't be taking.  We could even make it simply:

	The defaults are well adapted for a single-node setup.