Re: "Four days" promise for Debian Mentees

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> I thought only masters have disciples ;) and the online Merriam-Webster
> confirms the term.

I've got to admit I'm not keen on the word "mentee" either; if all
Debian mailinglist posts went through debian-l10n-english for usage
checking I'd have suggested finding a better word.  Those plaintive
please-upload-my-package posts on debian-mentors are looking for a
(one-time) sponsor, not a mentor, so maybe it would be better to
call them "prospective sponsorees"?

But that's a bit cumbersome, and it's not what the people involved
are calling them... anyone who wants to change a community's jargon
needs to start by getting involved in that community.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Illartinngitsuursinnaanngilai "He couldn't help making them laugh"