Re: Improving Package descriptions

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 06:39:42PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Stalled.. :-)

Thanks for your prompt feedback Christan, and Justin.

So, even though I don't know yet their plans, let's assume that people
on the Ubuntu side would like to do some review / improvement on package
descriptions and also that they want to contribute back their work to
Debian (as I hope :-)).

Which pointers should I give them to do that in a way which is the most
useful and less intrusive for -l10n-english? Should they submit bugs
with the new package descriptions? (if so, with which "metadata",
e.g. tags, usertags, etc) Or should they follow any other established
procedure you might find best suited?  Should they get alioth accounts
and or membership to any specific Debian project?

Similarly, what is the best contact point to coordinate such
initiatives? I take -l10n-english is, but this is your chance to say
something else would be preferable!

Thanks in advance for all this important information.
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams