Re: Debian Project News 2010/14 frozen. Please review and translate

Hi,

On Fri Oct 15, 2010 at 22:57:36 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian
> Project News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and
> translations.
>
> Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

I still have one more paragraph to add:

href="http://robertmh.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/about-zfs-in-squeeze/";>his
personal blog</a> about the ZFS integration into the Debian installer for
kfreebsd. Beside a patch for GNU Parted, all other patches needed for a ZFS
root filesystem have been accepted and made it into Debian Squeeze. Thus he
offeres a slight modified version of the Debian Installer Image <a
href="http://people.debian.org/~rmh/zfs/";>for downloading</a>.</p>

I am not fully satisfied with the wording of the last sentence, and hope
someone from debian-l10n-english can find some better wording

Cheers
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster