Re: Debian Project News 2010/13 - Archive maintenance team meeting

 On 2010-10-05 04:29, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 02:04:01AM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
What are you trying to say concretely? Are you denying the relations
of the archive maintenance team with the rest of the project have
been problematic or what?
Beware, as one might be tempted to reply to this along the same line of
yours, by saying: « What are you trying to say concretely? Are you just
trying to troll or what? ».
Thank you for this valuable warning. I will be sure to save enough energy to rebuke such a serious accusation as name-calling should that happen.
There is no such concrete thing as the
relations among the archive maintenance team (as a whole) and the
project (as a whole). As we are all human, there are for sure personal
relationships between team and project members. Those relationships can
be good or bad pretty much as the relationships between, say, you and
me. The goal is to keep the state of such relationships out of the way
of working together and I don't think this sub-thread is helping in that
respect.
Sure, there are one-to-one relationships between individuals of 2 groups. This does not prevent the existence of a really group-level relationship between the 2. See for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism