Re: request for feedback regarding package description

On 10/05/2010 06:18 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire (debian@jwiltshire.org.uk):
>
>> If it's uploaded with unreviewed and untranslated templates, you can bet
>> that Christian will suggest a review soon afterwards anyway :)
>
> Even worse: as we are incredibly close to bring 4 languages to 100%
> completeness for po-debconf, I would be *very* angry. This is our
> Grail and we're hunting it since Lenny was released or so....so, well,
> moving our Grail away from us just as we're nearly touching it would
> be very unfair and I would cry..:)

We wouldn't want that. But Christian, you already did a review back in
2007. This is *not* a new package. No debconf templates have been
changed since then - only new translations added.

Of course, if anyone wants to do a /new/ review...

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl