Re: [LCFC] templates://chef/{chef.templates,chef-solr.templates,chef-server-webui.templates}

Quoting David Prévot (david@tilapin.org):
> Le 17/06/2010 01:12, Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> > This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> > templates for chef.
>
> Please find attach two type of correction, and at the end of this
> message a question about one of the templates.

I don't really have any comment about the question.

I included all your proposed changes (weird that, again, I forgot
changing a template to be translatable....thanks for noticing this).