Re: [LCFC] templates://astk/{astk.templates}

Quoting David Prévot (davidp@altern.org):

> Sorry for the late answer, I just noticed while reviewing a translation
> that there might be an underscore at the wrong place :

Definitely...

That's not a big deal as it adds a "translatable" string with
"string"...while removing the underscore will just drop it....so not
affecting translations.

> Le 02/06/2010 01:25, Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> >
> > Template: astk/platform
> > Type: select
> > Choices: LINUX, P_LINUX, LINUX64, P_LINUX64
> > Default: LINUX64
> >   Select aster platform.
> >
> > Template: astk/domainname
> > _Type: string
> ^^^^^
>
> By the way, on their home page (in French), the seem to use "Aster"
> (with a capital), so I guess the first template could use "Aster
> platform" and "Select Aster platform".

Bleh.

Can be handled manually on already sent translations....but the long
description indeed sucks....

It should be "Please select the Aster platform." at the minimum....but
more something more detailed ("what is a platform"? The thing from
where you climb in trains?)

Differences between "LINUX" and "P_LINUX" should also be explained.