Re: news about debian-women wiki

On 05/30/2010 11:10 PM, David Prévot wrote:

Le 30/05/2010 13:17, Francesca a écrit :
I think the wording proposition from David it's ok: I only added some
words about todo stuff. :D
Thanks, just added it at the end of current "Other news" stuff. It would
be nice if someone else could confirm it's fine to add this (and
proofread it, thus the cross post with debian-l10n-english@l.d.o). I
wonder if there are not too much "the", and if the invitation wouldn't
be better in "active voice" the way debconf templates are (supposed to
be) written:

[links are removed in order to make review easier]

- ------------ new stuff -------------

Ana Guerrero announced that the migration of the Debian-Women wiki into
the Debian wiki is now complete. There is still a little bit of work to
do: if you want to contribute, take a look at the migration TODO list.

I'd say "Ana Guerrero announced that the migration of the Debian-Women wiki
into Debian's wiki is now complete. There's still a little work to do : if you want
to contribute, take a look at the migration TODO list."
Another proposition for the last phrase:

"contribution are welcome, accordingly to the migration TODO list"

"contributions are welcome, according to the migration TODO list."