Re: [RFR] templates://mini-buildd/{mini-buildd-common.templates,mini-buildd-re p.templates,mini-buildd-bld.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > BTW: let's wish a happy birthday to the Smith review project. It's now
> > 3 years since I launched it on April 1st 2007 (with many people
> > thinking it was an April Fool's joke).
>
> I'm celebrating by setting up a personal style guide reference page:
>
>  http://www.xibalba.demon.co.uk/jbr/linux/esl.html
>
> The idea being that in the long term it might save me some time
> repeating myself, or (given how unlikely that is) at least give me a
> links page for things like the Debconf Spec.

I have to say this is just awesome (and indeed very frustrating as I
probably cumulate most of the things you're pointing..).

My favourite sentence, one I actually feel to be full a very British
(or Scottish) humor is indeed: "Native-anglophone readers will know
what you mean, but they'll also suspect you've got a funny accent. "

Thankfully, most of my readers know that I've got a funny accent when
I'm chewing English.:-)

This amazing document really deserves being widely known.