Re: [RFR] templates://qmail/{qmail.templates}

Quoting Jon Marler (jmarler@debian.org):
> Thank you for working on this Christian.
>
> I like the changes, and I approve all of them without exception.  Please let me know how you would like me to proceed.  Shall I wait for your bug report to file a new package, or shall I do that now?

Better waiting. There might still be some discussion (see Justin's
comment about the package descriptions). I'll send an LCFC (last
chance for comments) mail in a few days, then a bug report....and
finally I'll work on a call for translations.

In short, you don't need to worry about anything until you get a final
summary from /me in the bug report that will propose changes to
debconf templates and debian/control.