phpbb3 templates, asking for advice

Hi,

Before filing a request for review, I would appreciate some advice.

I noticed that smbind and dokuwiki are being reviewed, and our only
debconf screen ask something similar present in the two others (asking
the admin for automatic configuration of the web server, only apache2
being supported now).

I plan to work on integration of other web servers (lighttpd to begin
with), maybe with other features, so I guess it would be better to work
on this part before asking for review (we might add a few question).

Is it OK to change completly the template to make it like something that
has already been reviewed (like smbind or dokuwiki, or any other webapp
you already reviewed and you could point me to) ? Is there anything I
can do to keep the translations as they are (the meaning will be the
same) if some translators don't propose an update ?

Could you point me to some documentation in order to ask for translation
update, after the review process ?

Anyway, find attach templates and control, in case you have some remark
right now. May I ask a review of README files too when they will be
updated ?

Regards

David

Source: phpbb3
Section: web
Maintainer: Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
Uploaders: Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 6), po-debconf
Build-Depends-Indep: bzip2, sharutils, unzip
Standards-Version: 3.8.4
Homepage: http://www.phpbb.com
Vcs-Svn: http://svn.wolffelaar.nl/phpbb/trunk/phpbb3
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.wolffelaar.nl/wsvn/phpbb/trunk/phpbb3

Package: phpbb3
Architecture: all
Depends: libapache2-mod-php5 | php5-cgi | php5, php5-cli, php5-gd,
 php5-mysql | php5-pgsql | php5-odbc | php5-sybase, apache2 | httpd,
 debconf | debconf-2.0, dbconfig-common, ${misc:Depends},
 mysql-client | postgresql-client | sqlite
Recommends: exim4 | mail-transport-agent,
 php5-imagick
Suggests: phpbb3-l10n, mysql-server | postgresql
 phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customisable open-source
 bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and
 straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful
 PHP server language and your choice of MySQL or PostgreSQL database servers,
 phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.

Package: phpbb3-l10n
Architecture: all
Section: localization
Depends: phpbb3, ${misc:Depends}
 phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customisable open-source
 bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and
 straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful
 PHP server language and your choice of MySQL or PostgreSQL database servers,
 phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
 .
 This package contains WordPress language files

Template: phpbb3/httpd
Type: multiselect
Choices: apache2
Default: apache2
 phpBB runs on any webserver with PHP support. However, only Apache variants
 are currently supported by this configuration script. Select the one(s) you
 want to configure.
 .
 Note: You will need to restart the server(s) yourself (typically by running
 something like  /etc/init.d/apache-??? reload).