[RFC] libdata-structure-util-perl: description

Hi,

 Data::Structure::Util is a toolbox to manipulate the data inside a
 data structure.  It can process an entire tree and perform the
 operation requested on each appropriate element.
 .
 For example: It can transform all strings within a data structure to
 utf8 or transform any utf8 string back to the default encoding.  It
 can remove the blessing on any reference. It can collect all the
 objects or detect if there is a circular reference.
 .
 It is written in C for decent speed.

I would be glad if someone could check the above description. I am not sure about some sentences:

module to change nature of data -> the nature?
to manipulate the data inside   -> to manipulate data inside?

Maybe, I am wrong, but at least I would be sure it is correct.

Please CC me on replies since I am not subscribed to the mailing list.

Regards,

--
Franck