Re: [LCFC] templates://sinfo/{sinfo.templates}

Hi,

On Saturday 24 October 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'd suggest you try keeping things in one thread with the ITR as a
> followup to the TAF mail, the RFR as followup to ITR, LCFC followup to
> RFR and BTS to conclude all this.
>
> The set of scripts I made available from the Smith review wiki page
> are an attempt for doing this "easily" (bewarer, they are scripts of
> mine , so not necessarily widely portable..and sometimes hackish and
> suboptimal)

I actually use them and (because I don't normally use mutt as my mail reader) I
hacked the correct Message-ID of the last mail to the file .debconf-
rewrite/sinfo.rfr. This apparently was not enough. I have to experiment a little
on my own, it seems.

Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)