Re: [Pkg-sysvinit-devel] [LCFC] templates://sysvinit/{sysv-rc.templates}

[Christian Perrier]
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for sysvinit.

I am unsure if it is a good idea to move all the arguments for
migrating to the README.  In my experience, very few take the time to
read more information, and I believe it is important to motivate
people to do the migration when they get the question.

On the other hand there were too much information there, so perhaps
some of the arguments should be moved to the README while the most
convicing ones are kept in the debconf template?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen