Re: [LCFC] templates://vpb-driver/{libvpb0.templates}

Quoting Ron (ron@debian.org):

> Hi Christian,
>
> Did you get this email from me?  I appreciate what you're trying to do,
> and the pace you're trying to do it at and all -- but I'm a little
> disappointed that a call for translations has gone out on this while I'm
> still not happy with the current wording.
>
> I'm sorry I've been too busy to get back to this still -- I usually try
> to give prompt responses to translators, but given that I'm going to
> reject the current wording, we're not currently making best use of either
> translator time, or mine given that bug reports with useless translations
> are now flowing in.
>
> Can you please put this on hold again until we do finalise the original
> text.  I'll try to get to it soon, but it's really not the most urgent
> thing I need to deal with this week.  I shouldn't need to have to tell
> you about pacing yourself when running a marathon :)  Let's not run more
> laps of this course than we really have to ...

Ron,

Is there any visibility about what we should do?

The current vpb-driver templates are a target for translators as,
being new, they appear in the teams stats. So, translation team
coordinators have to remember that actually, something is in the
pipe...but they should wait for a resume of the call for translations
as I did put it on hold after you sent me that mail a few weeks ago.

This is not really something we can sustain for too long and we
actually have to decide about which way we go..:-)

If you have comments about the reworded templates, would you mind
sending them in somethign like the upcoming week or so?

Actually, more than comments, I think you can just send the version
you would like to use..:-)...You're the maintainer and, anyway, the
decisions belong to you.